Open Funding Opportunities
- USDA NIFA SARE (Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education) Deadlines vary by region.
- Value Added Producer Grant (January 31, 2018). Up to $75,000 for planning and $250,000 for implementation grants for a value added agricultural production.
- Beginning Farmer Rancher Development Program (February 8, 2018). Awards range $300,000-600,000, 25% match required.
- Application Period Now Open for Native American Language-Immersion Grants. The application deadline is March 23, 2018. The full RFP can be found here: https://firstnations.org/grantmaking/2018NLII.
- Farmers Market and Local Food Promotion Programs, due March 27, 2017.
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program, pre-proposal due April 21, 2017
- Administration for Native Americans. Likely due spring 2017.
Are you looking for assistance? Have assistance to offer? Fill out the form below and we’ll help connect you.